12 Danish Conference on Biotechnology and Molecular Biology (DCB12)
CRISPR based technologies and bio-products
|Date||Thursday, June 01 - Friday, June 02, 2017|
|Location||Hotel Munkebjerg, Vejle , Denmark|
|Organizers||Danish Biotechnological Society (DBS) / IDA Biotechnology / Danish Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology|
Genome editing and the utilization of CRISPR based technologies are expected to revolutionize the production of the next generation of bioproducts. DCB12 will focus on the latest developments in the use of CRISPR/Cas9 and other CRISPR based technologies in relation to the development and production of biopharmaceuticals, biochemicals, agricultural crops and translational applications. The conference will include sessions on:
- Drug screening
- Production of bio-pharmaceuticals
- Plant cell factories and agro-science
- Mammalian and microbial cell factories
- Legal and regulatory aspects
- Tools and future directions
- Alex Toftegaard Nielsen, The Technical University of Denmark, DK
- Birger Lindberg Møller, University of Copenhagen, DK
- Claudio Mussolino, University Medical Center Freiburg, D
- Gorm Greisen, The Danish Council on Ethics, DK
- Helene Faustrup Kildegaard, NNF Biosustainability Centre, The Technical University of Denmark, DK
- Jon Chesnut, Thermo Fisher Scientfic, USA
- Leslie Mitchell, New York University, Langone Medical Center, USA
- Lorenz Mayer, AstraZeneca, UK
- Mark Behlke, Integrated DNA Technologies, USA
- Matthew H. Porteus, Stanford University, USA
- Pascale Daran-Lapujade, Delft University, NL
- Sofia Håkansson Buch, Novo Nordisk A/S, DK.
- Philippe Horvath, DuPont-Danisco, F.
- Philip Webber, Dehns Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys, UK
- TBA, Millipore Sigma, USA
Please use the appropriate registration link below:
Deadline for registration: May 1, 2017.
The conference will include a poster session. Please submit your abstract using the link below.
Posters and invited speakers please use the link below.
Deadline for poster abstracts: April 10, 2017.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:
- Participants: Anne Dalgaard, email@example.com
- Invited speakers: Eric Paul Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster abstracts: Lars Haastrup Pedersen, email@example.com
- Exhibitors: Carola Heesemann Rosenkilde, firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference is organised in collaboration with Danish Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and includes a poster session as well as a commercial exhibition of equipment, consumables and services to Danish biotechnology.